Note: Allen is now retired and the biographical information below is now obsolete.
Allen J. Littman, J.D., LL.M. (Taxation), CPA
Allen Littman is an attorney and a CPA who has an international tax practice based in Cleveland, Ohio. Allen focuses on working and consulting with accounting and law firms, businesses, and investors on international tax planning, M&A, tax controversy, legislative and regulatory matters. He also teaches “Advanced Topics in International Tax” in the Masters of Taxation Program of the University of Akron School of Business.
Prior to starting his own international tax firm, Allen had 25 years of experience in international tax, all in Washington, D.C.
- Partner and Of Counsel, Baker and Hostetler (2008-2015).
- Legislation Counsel, Joint Committee on Taxation, United States Congress (2003-2008).
- Director of International Tax, MCI /Worldcom, Inc. (1996-2003).
- Associate, Roberts and Holland (1990-1996).
- LL.M, Taxation, University of Florida.
- J.D., University of Miami (Coral Gables, Florida).
- M.B.A., Professional Accounting, Rutgers University.
- M.A., Psychology, Montclair State University.
- B.A., Mathematics, Rutgers College.
- CPA, Ohio (2015) and Florida (1978).
- Bar Admissions: Washington, D.C. (1990) and Florida (1984).